Frequently Asked Questions
About Your Membership
- How is my gift to the Razorback Foundation used?
Contributions are used to support the athletic endeavors of Arkansas Athletics by providing scholarship support, building or renovating athletic facilities, and other programs designed to help student-athletes excel in the classroom and in competition.
- How much do I have to donate to become a member of the Razorback Foundation?
Membership requires a minimum annual contribution of $50 to the Annual Fund. Members may designate their gift(s) to football, men's basketball, baseball, men's Olympic sports and/or women's sports.
- What are the benefits of being a Razorback Foundation member?
Being an active member of the Razorback Foundation unlocks many special benefits to you. Those include, but are not limited to, priority seating and parking for athletic events, priority points, and invitations to exclusive member-only events. Learn more about all available Foundation benefits.
- Do I have to make a donation every year?
- Yes. If you made a gift to the Razorback Foundation in order to secure season tickets you must either maintain or exceed the previous year's total Annual Fund contribution or required seat value totals, whichever is greater, to retain season ticket and parking locations in all venues.
- Who may join Razorback Clubs, and how do I become involved?
- What is the Letter of Intent? Do I need to fill one out?
The Letter of Intent summarizes your financial commitment to all Razorback Athletic programs for the upcoming athletic season (ie 2017-18 season) and offers the option to establish automatic payment plans.
To ensure priority for seating and parking allocation purposes, new members are asked to complete the Letter of Intent and return it to the Razorback Foundation each year. Payment deadlines can be found here.
- When/how do I pay for my new season tickets?
- Payment deadlines vary by sport. Please contact the Razorback Ticket Center at 800.982.4647.
- How do I purchase season tickets for the first time?
- New members may contact the Razorback Ticket Center at 800.982.4647 or send an email to request season ticket application(s). All new season ticket requests are based upon availability and are allocated using the Razorback Priority Points Program. Visit Season Ticket Information for more information.
- How are seats assigned?
All new season ticket requests and seat improvement requests will be allocated using the new Razorback Priority Points Program. Tickets will be allocated based on Priority Points rank within a member's current classification. All requests are assigned based upon availability.
Football - New Foundation members who submit their season ticket request by March 31 will have the ability to select their seats online. New members will receive a selection date and time which will be based on their Priority Points rank within their membership class. More information on the football seat selection process will be sent at a later time.
- How can I get better seats in future years?
All seating requests must be made in writing and can be included on your season ticket renewal application, or you may submit a separate written request to the Razorback Ticket Office or Razorback Foundation via email or mail. Be sure to describe in as much detail as possible exactly what you are requesting. Customers who renew seats online may make their requests on their online ticket renewal.
Because all ticket requests will be allocated based on Priority Points rank within a member’s current classification, donating to the Razorback Foundation remains the best way to acquire or improve season tickets. While a gift increases your opportunity to acquire new or upgraded tickets, it is not an implicit guarantee of tickets or ticket locations.
- How do I obtain priority parking?
For priority parking, you must be a season ticket holder in that sport and designate the minimum donation required for that sport. Parking assignments are made annually based on Priority Points rank within a member's current classification. Please visit Priority Parking for additional parking information.
- If I decrease my total annual fund contribution, will my seats and parking be reassigned?
Yes, seats and parking in all venues are subject to relocation, regardless of the number of season tickets purchased. All members must either maintain or exceed the previous year's total Annual Fund contribution or required seat value totals, whichever is greater.
Members who only have tickets for the football game in Little Rock, and do not contribute to any other sport(s), will be permitted to drop their total Annual Fund contribution to minimum seat values listed here and retain their seats. A minimum gift of $750 to football is still required to qualify for football parking.
- Will I be able to renew the same seats each year?
- Yes. As long as you either maintain or exceed the previous year's total Annual Fund contribution and renew your tickets by the deadline, you will be able to retain the season tickets in that location.
- When are my contributions for each year due?
Letters of Intent are due by March 31 and payment deadlines are as follows: football — June 30; men's basketball — September 30, men's Olympic sports, women's sports and baseball — November 30.
- When/how do I pay for my new season tickets?
- Payment deadlines vary by sport. Please contact the Razorback Ticket Center at 800.982.4647 send an email for more information.
- May I sign up for an automatic payment plan?
Yes, members may designate payments to be automatically charged to their credit card. Members should indicate their billing preference on their Letter of Intent or contact the Razorback Foundation to establish a payment plan.
- What are priority points and do I get them?
In an effort to more equitably serve Razorback Foundation members, a system was developed and implemented in 2013 to determine rankings for season ticket placement and acquiring tickets to away games, postseason tournaments and championships, bowl games and other special events. The Razorback Priority Points Program is also used to allocate other Razorback Foundation benefits like priority parking and requests for seating upgrades.
For a complete description of the Razorback Priority Points Program, click here.
- Why is the Razorback Priority Points Program important?
The Razorback Priority Points Program is important because it will help improve overall fairness and equity in the allocation of priority benefits. It will also reward those who have given consistently over significant periods of time, increased their annual giving and made other gifts in support of Razorback Athletics. The program will also help new members obtain seats, based on availability, commensurate with their Annual Fund gifts and overall contributions to the Razorback Foundation.
Priority points are also important because they are the basis for distributing and allocating new/additional season tickets, seat improvements, parking and tickets for away, neutral site and postseason game ticket requests.
- What is my rank and how do I rank among others? How can I improve my rank?
Each member's rank will be based on the total number of priority points within their respective membership class compared to all other members in the same class. The best way to improve your ranking status is to move to a higher membership class and/or to increase contributions to the Razorback Foundation. Members can also increase points and rank by continuing to give on an annual basis (consecutive years of giving), creating an endowment, giving to a capital project, etc.
- Why do I only get Priority Points for gifts since 1980?
Since the Razorback Foundation began in 1980, using the program with that start date allows the Foundation to be fair and equitable to all members and to use the most accurate data to determine priority points.
- Is the Razorback Foundation still using "lifetime giving” as a way to allocate tickets and other benefits?
Yes, lifetime giving is an important factor in the Razorback Priority Points Program and in the allocation of tickets, parking and other benefits. However, it has now been categorized and divided into two separate point categories: Annual Fund gifts and other gifts.
- How can I improve my seating location(s) at various events including away football games, bowl games and other postseason competitions?
The best way to improve seating location(s) at any Razorback athletic event is to move to a higher membership class by increasing your Annual Fund contributions (example: Wild Hog to Broyles-Matthews Gold). Improving your rank within your membership class will also help improve seating location. All tickets are based on availability.
- I have purchased season tickets from another Foundation member and have paid him/her the annual per-seat gift for the last several years. Do I receive priority points?
The account holder who purchases season tickets from the Razorback Ticket Center receives priority points for all Razorback Foundation gifts associated with season ticket purchases and other gifts under their account. The Razorback Foundation strongly encourages each member and season ticket holder to create his or her own Foundation account.
- Over the years, I have only purchased men's basketball tickets. Can I use my priority points and rank to request available football and/or baseball season tickets?
Yes, new season ticket requests for all ticketed sports will be evaluated using priority points. Current Razorback Foundation members are able to use accrued priority points to request available season tickets to football, baseball and all other season ticketed sports provided they meet the donation guidelines for that sport.
- I was a Foundation member many years ago, but my membership has lapsed. Do I still have priority points?
Yes! Priority points will be accrued for all past giving since 1980 (based on available data). However, points for consecutive years of giving will not accrue and will start over once you rejoin the Foundation with a current gift or pledge to the Annual Fund.
- Will the gifts I gave solely to women's athletics be calculated in the Priority Points Program?
Based on available data since 1980, all gifts that were made solely to women's athletics will be included and recognized in the Razorback Priority Points Program.
- Will my season ticket location and/or parking assignment change with the new Razorback Priority Points Program?
Current seating assignments will not change when the Razorback Priority Points Program is implemented provided that members maintain the same total Annual Fund contribution from the previous year and meet all published deadlines.
However, all available parking is allocated using the Razorback Priority Points Program.
- How do I activate my priority points?
Priority points are automatically activated when a current gift to the Annual Fund of $50 or more is received by the Razorback Foundation.